|« Multiple blogs on multiple domains||Run Quam Plures on your home computer »|
One of the strengths of Quam Plures is that it is able to handle multiple blogs out of the box. As a matter of fact, on most installations it will come with multiple blogs pre-installed.
Multiple blogs can be used in several different scenarios:
- One website with multiple blogs accessible through different names - blog1.php, blog2.php, blog3.php, etc. This is the default setup, you can then change the names of the php files to suit your needs. Each blog can also have a different subject, purpose or even content type - i.e., podcasts, or photoblogs.
- One website with multiple blogs scattered through a complex tree of subfolders.
- One domain with multiple blogs accessible through subdomains - blog1.domain.com, blog2.domain.com, etc. Again, you can choose any name to suit your needs.
- One Quam Plures installation serving multiple domains.
- Any combination of the above.